If you are a clean tech company or developer that is either actively seeking investment or approaching an investment-ready stage in development, please apply to pitch as soon as possible.
If you are from investment firms, funds, crowd funding platforms, venture capitalists or other interested parties who are actively seeking clean tech investment opportunities - apply to attend the Forum to hear from the most exciting clean tech innovators in the UK right now.
Innovators Information - your chance to pitch your technology to investors
- Click the 'Innovators Apply' button
- Create an account, remember to save your password
- Fill out the application form and submit
- The deadline to submit applications is Tuesday 20 April
- If your application is successful you will be notified by Wednesday 28 April
- We will be in touch with more details on the day itself if you are successful
- Your pitch must be a maximum of 4 minutes - timings will be strict on the day
- You can use a PowerPoint presentation if you wish. If so, this must be sent to us by Monday 10 May
Investor Information - your chance to hear from exciting clean tech innovators
- Click the 'Investors Application' button
- Fill out your details to apply to attend the Forum
- You will then be notified whether your place has been successful
- You can apply to attend up until Tuesday 11 May