Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions | Entry process:
- The Awards are open to organisations that have a substantial base in the UK, or where the product or service is marketed within the UK. For individual entries, people should work for a substantial portion of their time in the UK.
- The word limit for entries (1000 words) is intended as a guide and some entries may exceed the limit or present a different split depending on the criteria and questions.
- You may enter one or more of the categories. All material submitted will remain strictly confidential to the judges.
- Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists will be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication' such as exact budget figures/financial results etc.
- Entries may be withdrawn at any point up to 11 June 2021 upon written request.
- The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not accompanied by the appropriate supporting documentation.
- The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging, unfortunately it is not possible to provide feedback.
- Entries not made through the on-line submission system will not be accepted.
- The deadline for entries is 5pm on the 11 June 2021. Any extensions have to be agreed with the team at BusinessGreen and may not be granted.
- Entries received after the final closing date will not be accepted.
- The winners and highly commended entries in each category will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
- The awards are free to enter, but by submitting an entry to the awards you agree to your organisation being represented at the awards ceremony. The deadline for finalists to confirm their attendance at the BusinessGreen Leaders Awards is 27 August.
- Organisations that enter the awards and then fail to confirm their attendance at the awards ceremony will be removed from the shortlist and will not have their entry judged by the judging panel.
- Entries can reference historic achievements, but these are annual awards and as such the judges are primarily looking to reward projects and achievements that have been developed and/or delivered between January 1 2020 and the deadline for entries on 11 June 2021. The exception to this are the categories for individuals, where the judges will be more inclined to consider both recent and career achievements.
- Entries are confidential. However, a short description of the organisation, individual or project is required that will be included in the Awards guide. Similarly, images submitted in the entry may be used in the Awards guide. Please confirm that you have the copyright and are happy for any images to be reproduced before submitting them.
- All winners and highly commended entries will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on 22 September 2021.
- Winners, highly commended entries, and finalists are encouraged to promote their achievement through press releases, blog posts, adverts, and other marketing material. However, use of the official BusinessGreen Leaders Awards finalists' logo is only permitted as part of the awards ticket package. Use of the official BusinessGreen Leaders Awards Winners' logo is only permitted as part of BusinessGreen's marketing packages.
Terms and Conditions | Table bookings:
View our booking terms and conditions here